Re: Blueberry is not "closed" (was: Closing Blueberry)

 From: "Ann Navarro" <ann@webgeek.com>
 > Why wouldn't it be ok?

I don't believe that allowing blueberry label only when
blueberry capabilities are used is practical.

It means that the header for a document must be generated
with awareness of the contents (or, at least, the generator
of the contents.)

That would be cumbersome in the case of streaming processes,
and would require an extended DOM for in-memory.  For
example, the DOM would require two-passes to serialize
(one to see if Bluberry is used, to set the header, and
one to do the output) for some implementations.

Do Blueberry documents require a Blueberry DOM and
Blueberry SAX handler?  (I.e., ones which ascertain what
features are used.

That is why I think forget a new version and just make it
a fix for the new edition, pre-announced.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe