Re: Blueberry is not "closed" (was: Closing Blueberry)

At 04:17 PM 7/23/2001 +0800, Rick Jelliffe wrote:
>  From: "Ann Navarro" <ann@webgeek.com>
>  > Why wouldn't it be ok?
>
>I don't believe that allowing blueberry label only when
>blueberry capabilities are used is practical.

I agree.

>That is why I think forget a new version and just make it
>a fix for the new edition, pre-announced.

I don't think it really matters if it's a new version or an errata fix.
Countless other specs and technologies have dealt with versioning issues --
XML isn't unique, and it won't break  the world if it changes any more than
any other version broke any other world.

Ann

Ann Navarro, WebGeek Inc.
http://www.webgeek.com/
Now in print! Effective Web Design, 2nd Edition
http://www.webgeek.com/books/
What's on my mind? http://www.snorf.net/blog/