Re: Blueberry is not "closed" (was: Closing Blueberry)

Tim Bray wrote:
> Er, is anyone in the Java language team on top of what
> Unicode's up to?  This is a real problem.

I haven't had time to follow this discussion as closely as i would like,
but i've dipped into it from time to time.

Tim has raised a couple of Java issues in recent mails.

A possibly relevant paper from Sun people (no final answer):

  http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc16/b17/paper.pdf

As i remember it, it is an interesting discussion, but basically no
answer as yet. Still, it seems they are aware.

And Tim is right - it does seem to be a real problem.

David Jackson