Re: correct behaviour for entities as system identifiers

Patrick Ohl wrote

> 3.:  I had problems with overriding it. I am quite sure that it is
> correct, if my prolog is something like:

> <!DOCTYPE model SYSTEM "http://www.cellml.org/cellml/cellml_1_0.dtd"
> [
> <!ENTITY % mathml_dtd_path
> "'http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/dtd/mathml2.dtd'">
> <!ENTITY % use_mathml_dtd "INCLUDE">
> ]>
>
> My IDE still mocks about an none defined 'math' element. Probably the
> IDEs fault or did I misunderstood something?

It would appear that your IDE is at fault.  Can I suggest you try the XML
Validator [1] from ElCel Technology.  Using your prolog (above) the XML
Validator confirms that the document is valid.  The CellML dtd does make
heavy use of parameter entities and, in my experience, this is an area where
non-conformant parsers tend to triip up most badly.

Regards
~Rob

--
Rob Lugt