[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Collected Works of SAX
- From: Leigh Dodds <email@example.com>
- To: David Brownell <firstname.lastname@example.org>, xml-dev <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:28:45 +0100
> -----Original Message-----
> From: David Brownell [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: 28 July 2001 00:18
> To: Leigh Dodds; xml-dev
> Cc: David Megginson
> Subject: Re: Collected Works of SAX
> > I'm willing to pull together a list of links if people want to
> email them to myself or the list.
> Sounds like a volunteer to me ... :) Would a form on the
> SourceForge site help collect such stuff?
Yep I'll happily volunteer to collate a list of links and information.
Basically if people want to send links/info to: email@example.com
then I can filter these and work up a list.
However if it can be automated through SourceForge then so
much the better.
I'd suggest we'd want the following bits of info:
- type of contribution (utility code, filter, application)
- homepage/download link
- author credits
- brief summary of features/capabilities
- versioning info
- whether its SAX 1/SAX 2 code?
- platform (Java, Perl, etc)
Hows that for a start?
Leigh Dodds, Systems Architect | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic | sine necessitate"
http://www.xml.com/pub/xmldeviant | -- William of Ockham