RE: Collected Works of SAX

Yep I'll happily volunteer to collate a list of links and information.
Basically if people want to send links/info to: sax@ldodds.com
then I can filter these and work up a list.

However if it can be automated through SourceForge then so
much the better.

I'd suggest we'd want the following bits of info:

- type of contribution (utility code, filter, application)
- homepage/download link
- author credits
- brief summary of features/capabilities
- versioning info
- whether its SAX 1/SAX 2 code?
- platform (Java, Perl, etc)

Hows that for a start?

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Systems Architect       | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"