RE: ANN: SAX Filters for Namespace Processing

I would be careful with that: in general (and according to the Infoset) both
notations "mean" different things. Yes, there are XML languages where both
might be equivalent (in particular the case of non-prefixed attributes), but
you shouldn't take that as the general case!

Julian