Re: ANN: SAX Filters for Namespace Processing

----- Original Message -----
From: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>

> On 31 Jul 2001 18:14:44 -0400, Peter Piatko wrote:
> > Regardless, some of the subelements might actually be from different
> > namespaces.  Do you have rules for dealing with this?  Are you going to
tell
> > me to read the documentation more carefully? :-)

[snip discussion about blunt instruments]

> I'm just trying to reduce the misery here, not solve every conceivable
> perverse idiot problem blessed in some way by XML Schema.

Gah! I think I may have hit a nerve.  Sorry, maybe I should have made it
clear that I was asking a question and not requesting a new feature. :-)

Looking back at the thread I don't understand the whole controversy.  You've
created a simple transformation tool that you and many others might find
useful.  What's the big problem?

Thanks,

Peter Piatko