RE: Namespaces,

On 01 Aug 2001 11:27:42 -0400, David E. Cleary wrote:
> If you use Simon's filter, then your assumptions would be correct. In fact,
> he is doing exactly what you thought Schema was doing and considered wrong.

Please note that I've written this code as a means of coping with other
people's practices.  I don't consider the use of unqualified elements in
qualified contexts (where that context affects the meaning of the
unqualified content) a good idea in any event.

Rather than just complaining, I though it a good idea to create tools
for dealing with what I see as a deeply unfortunate situation.