-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Mabbutt [mailto:Seigfried@msn.com]

"Because Dulcinea is a not a Pig.  She just smells funny."

We never meet Dulcinea in Don Quixote. She is a figment of his imagination.

Thank you for your reply ... but I have concluded that your reasoning has a
smell similar to Dulcinea and the value of debating this point is a figment
of your imagination as well.

I'll now depart from the main stage back to the peanut gallery where I feel
more comfortable.