Re:Re: Re: requesting XML document retrieved from a large and complexone..

Thanks for your valuable comments.

As you recommended, DOM tree in memory and XSLT might be best option.
But I worry about memory lack for a large and complex document,
Can I ask one more favor of you?
How can I keep a DOM tree in memory by way of high memory efficiency?
Does the problem depend on implementation?

Thanks again

/juht