How to include .xml with .xsl,.dtd into .xml

Hi,
        I have  created three templates i.e. three .xml files using three different DTDs.
I applied three different .XSLs to these templates.

The files created are:

TopTemplate.xml,LeftTemplate.xml,MiddleTemplate.xml.
TopTemplate.xsl,LeftTemplate.xsl,MiddleTemplate.xsl
TopTemplate.dtd,LeftTemplate.dtd,MiddleTemplate.dtd

Now I want to include these three templates with .XSLs and .DTDs in one template.i.e.MainTemplate.
How can I do it?
I've heard about XInclude ,how can I use it?
What's the syntax to declare XInclude in namespaces
and include it in .xml files?

Rahul

PCS Ltd,
Mumbai.