Re: SAX-core #2: factories

David Brownell wrote:

> mechanism to say which one wins ... I don't seem to recall that
> anything says which $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext/*.jar goes first
> in the classpath, hence which service definition will win.

Every JDK I have used it is alphabetical by JAR name. Not sure if that
is a requirement of the java language platform or if it just "well Sun
did it that way, so we'll just copy it".

--
Justin Couch                         http://www.vlc.com.au/~justin/
Freelance Java Consultant                  http://www.yumetech.com/