RE: Off Topic - HTML mail

On, August 09, 2001 4:44 AM Sean McGrath wrote:

> I'm not against HTML e-mail amongst consenting adults but > it should
surely be an "opt-in" rather than "opt-out" option of > e-mail software.

I just wanted an email reader that forces everything to plain text,
regardless of how the sender formatted it.  This is surprisingly difficult
with Outlook.

I have a simple Outlook macro that converts all incoming email to plain
text.  Email me if you would like a copy.

John Evdemon
CTO - XML/Director of Engineering
Vitria
www.vitria.com