a quick question

Hi, Tom, look like you know quite well about XML and
XSL.
Here is a quick question from someone, can you shed
some light on this ? Thanx -

"I am reading values from the database and sending
them to the response object as XML nodes.
In my xsl sheet, I want to do a <for-each> statement
that will loop through all the nodes drawing each item
in a small table.
What I can't figure out is, if each link on the page
will pass a parameter to the next page (eg
<href="nextpage.asp?itemID=12">this one</a>
I cannot figure out how to have the xsl page draw the
link and place a dynamic parameter in the querystring
(eg the 'itemid=12' would have itemid='13' on the next
table below it and 'itemid=14' on the table below it,
so when the person clicks the lnk I can hit the
database to grab all the info on that item by it's
passed ID value.
How do I get the xsl to place the value inside that
link?  Ive been reading on xlink, but apparently it's
not supported yet, and I couldn't figure it out
anyways."

Basically, he is trying to do things like this -
When doing a query, that retrieves 100 items (for
example) matches. Then, he wants to be able to use
XML/XSL to do next-page/prev-page on the fly. User can
click on the XML/XSL page's link to go back and forth.
Any good suggestion ?

Thanx

--- Rahul <rahul.jadhav@patni.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>     Thankx for the help,Thomas.
> But how to use document() funtion?
> Can u provide me some code to use it?
>
> Thanking u,
> Rahul
> PCS Ltd,
> India.

=====
<Signature>
<Name>Yihpyng Kuan</Name>
<Company>Life Engineering Research Institute</Company>
<Company>HIBA International<Company>
<Website>http://www.ehiba.com/ http://65.12.54.32:2595/</Website>
<Certificate>http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=1331184</Certificate>
</Signature>