Re: Conformance Test question

Hi David and Richard,

Excuse my ignorance, but where does the [E109] in the below come from? (it's
not in my version of the spec) ... and what does it mean?

  "Like the internal subset, the external subset and any external parameter
entities
  [E109] referenced in a DeclSep must consist of a series of complete markup
  declarations of the types allowed by the non-terminal symbol markupdecl,
  interspersed with white space or parameter-entity references. "

many tias,

gary