RE: List Admin Issue: Emails bouncing back to the sender.

How is their email system broken? If they have set their software so
that it responds to all incoming messages with a "Out of Office" reply,
then that is what their software will do. The problem is the we are
getting them rather than the list, when it is the list that is sending
them the messages.

The XSL List has this header:

Why not use that on this list?