RE: An open plea to the W3C (was Re: XInclude vs SAX vs

There is a version of Guy Steele's utterly brilliant OOPSLA98 keynote at:
http://www.sun.com/research/jtech/pubs/98-oopsla-growing.ps  Everyone should
read this.  I did not have the pleasure of hearing it in the flesh (first
saw it referenced from Phil Wadler's web page), but it is a brilliant
discourse on the value of starting small.

Matthew