RE: Schema for XSLT

You may want to search the xml-dev archives
(http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/) to see if anyone else has announced
one. This sounds familiar to me. A quick search turned up an announcement of
an experimental one by webMethods at
http://www.webmethods.com/1999/XSL/Transform/.

There may be others, though, so you may want to check the archives.