Re: First Release of the W3C XML Schema Test Collection

Hi,

Good work to all who have contributed to the testcases. This is a very good
start and I think it'll help everyone who's currently working on implementing
schema processors as well as developers learning to work with schemas. One
thing I'm missing is a column that states what the correct result is
according to the spec?
From what I can understand the Expected column is the expected results from
the contributor (in this case Microsoft) and then we have the results from
XSV but no column that states what the results should be according to the
spec.
I realise the work involved in doing this so maybe there is no time and no
resources for doing this but I think it certainly would be useful.

Good work!
Cheers,
/Eddie