Re: Client-side XSLT. Re: Bad News on IE6 XML Support

> Client side transformations allows you to send semantically rich
> accessable data which is transformed as late as possible to the
> rendering-only form. Server side transformation means you have to send
> low level junk down the wire.

So you call HTML a 'low level junk' ? Or maybe you call SVG 'low level junk' ?
OK, I don't understand why sending "low level junk down the wire" is bad.

Could you educate me, please. *Why* this 'late possible transform'
*is*better*, than 'sending low-level junk down the wire' ?

Why sending, for example, HTML 'low-level junk' down the wire was/is
*bad* idea? I think HTML was *very*good* idea.

I have more things to say, but I'd love to see some particular usecase.
If possible.

Rgds.Paul.