Re: Client-side XSLT. Re: Bad News on IE6 XML Support

> And how do you know
> what xsl stylesheet to bind on client side?

stylesheet PI REC.

> So are you telling me that you can render SVG into
> HTML and CSS ?

No but I could render some of it in (say) MS's VML on IE (not that I've
written a stylesheet for that) or I a stylesheet to take svg
namespaced elements produce something using  <embed> calls for adobe's viewer.

> If user want's MathML rendered into HTML + CSS - user should
> ask the server for such a functionality.
why?

> "Why do you need client-side XSLT at all" ?
In order to render XML files.

You answer that you don't want to do that you want to serve some
pre-rendered translation. Fine. The internet is big enough for both
approaches, why argue?

David