RE: Optimum XML approach for new project in International Trade

Andrew:

Our Business Process Manager (BPM), part of the eXcelon XML Platform, is a fully XML-based business process automation solution based entirely on ebXML standards.  It is designed specifically to manage complex collaborations involving both human beings and systems, both internal and external to the enterprise, built around the ebXML Collaboration concepts using a powerful business document metaphor for modeling business processes and exchanging information.  Our Process Flow Engine, at the core of BPM, is designed as a UML State Machine that supports these complex service-based business processes and services.  One of the principal architects of the ebXML standards was a major architect of our BPM offering.  We have specifically designed it to be communication standard agnostic.  We have both our own technology and integrated partner technology to manage inter-partner communication using ebXML, RosettaNet, EDI, or any other standard required for communication.  We have built in transformation and translation technology that makes it very easy to support multiple standards.  You can develop services that participate in BPM collaborations in Java, COM/DCOM, or as web services integrated via SOAP.

It is a highly scalable, completely XML-based solution integrated with our XML platform technology.  We have been developing our solution since 1997 and have been shipping XML product offerings since early 1999.  We have many satisfied customers including Kasumi in Japan, NTT DoCoMo in Japan, Hitachi in Korea, SwissRe Insurance in Europe, and Amazon.com in the US in addition to partnerships with large systems integrators worldwide.

Information on our Platform and the Business Process Manager is available on our website at www.exceloncorp.com.  If you need technical details or local assistance in Australia, do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Chris

Chris Parkerson

Product Manager