My Deepest Condolences

My deepest condolences go out to all on this list that have lost friends, loved ones, and acquaintances in the terrible acts occurring in the United States today.  I, like many, are just now beginning to cope with the devastating loss.  We at eXcelon have lost several of our own and my heart goes out to their families and all other families affected by this tragedy.

In kind regards,

Chris

Chris Parkerson

Product Manager