RE: [xml-dev] The ICE (Information and Content Exchange) AuthoringGroupinvite s you .......

Ron,

I'm distressed to hear that you have been unsuccessful in
trying to get information about ICE, PRISM, etc. by phone.
I'm currently the chair of the PRISM group, feel free to
contact me directly at +1 415 778 3113. I can't speak for
ICE or IDEAlliance, but I can talk with you about PRISM.

Your point about needing other ways than face to face meetings
for getting out information is well-taken, and I will put it
on the agenda for our weekly teleconference.

Best regards,
Ron Daniel Jr.
Standards Architect
Tel: +1 415 778 3113
Fax: +1 415 778 3131
Email: rdaniel@interwoven.com

Register for GearUp 2001, Oct. 9-12
The Year's Hottest Content Infrastructure Conference
Visit www.interwoven.com/gearup2001