Re: [xml-dev] RE: Namespaces Best Practice

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Carlisle" <davidc@nag.co.uk>

> XSLT processors normally need to process entire input documents but XSLT
> is designed so the result can be streamed.

Really? Is there any W3C document that says it?
Sofar I have not seen a single XSLT engine
not accumulating the output... What is 'normally',
by the way?

> This accounts for restrictions
> in XSLT, most notably that you can't add attribute nodes after you've
> added any element.

You can:

<xsl:stylesheet
   version="1.0">

   <xsl:template match="/">
     <A>
      <xsl:attribute name="b">bbb</xsl:attribute>
     </A>
   </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Rgds.Paul.