[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[xml-dev] XML GUI Builder
- From: "PraktikantC,mt-i-euk" <email@example.com>
- To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:42:50 +0200
I search for a tool, with which one can build a GUI without depending
on some specific library or programming language.
It is to be used for X-Plattform Software-development.
The main needs are :
- Building a GUI per WYSIWYG (so also for Designers with no
programming skills), quite a heavy task when you are not basing on
any target library
- Export of GUI-Description to a XML-language
- Running under MS-Win Systems
- Possibility to include and build lightweight GUI-Components (in
XML-Language) to embedd in GUIs
- i18n support
Does anyone gained some experience in this topic ?
Thanks in advance,