RE: [xml-dev] Urgently need a reality check on the job market forXMLdevelopment

>>>I can only assume the job counsellors are tuning the
resumes to the behavior of the HR scanning software.  The
notion of "routing around HR" sounds like a good one. -Tim
<<<

You are 100% correct. They are.

Besides listing "skill sets", they deprecate mentioning spare time
activities and tell you to move your education to the end if you have 5 or
more years of experience.

BTW, I have to agree with them about education. If somebody has a career to
talk about, a good degree can still be a plus, but a 20 year old BA in
basketweaving (or none at all) isn't going to bother me a lot.

Frank