[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[xml-dev] XML Parsing Benchmark
- From: Devsphere <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:59:27 -0500 (CDT)
This benchmark measures the speed, memory requirements and scalability
of different parsing methods (SAX, DOM, SAXDOMIX) and parsers (Xerces, Crimson).
The benchmark tries to answer to the following questions:
- How fast are the parsing methods?
- How much memory resources do they need?
- Is the XML parsing scalable?
- How does the XML validation affect the performance?
- How does the namespace usage affect the performance?
- What JDK version and XML parser to use?
For charts and conclusions, please visit