Re: [xml-dev] Has XML run its course?

> I'm betting on MS and .net.

It can't be primogeniture, they didn't originate the ideas.
Perhaps it's monopoly leverage you're betting on...

>         It does what is needed immediately.  If
> the events of this month have escaped your attention, the one
> thing pointed out in big bold colors is the need for reliable
> policy mediated access to databases in real-time and post event.

Darn, I must have missed that in all the hoopla about how
we need to create the first modern Surveillance State, as
part of being a good role model for the rest of the world.

Were was that assertion hiding?  :)

- Dave