Re: [xml-dev] When to Validate XML Guidelines

* Magick, Brian wrote:
>In this example and in others I have heard many compelling arguments
>from each side, but nothing definitive.  Any thoughts or best practices
>in general regarding when to validate XML?

Early Validation, validate as early as possible, i.e. if you send XML,
insure it's valid, if you process XML, assume it's valid. It's not
feasible to let both validate. Validation is always necessary, since
processing applications must assume some general structure of the
document.