RE: [xml-dev] Xml Using VB

In regards to VB and XML, the only resource I've found to really helpful was the Holy Bible...  but that might not be answer for everyone.  There are some articles at vbxml.com that I've found useful for the VB XML beginner, along with some others:
If someone tells you of a book, please make sure it's posted on the list so the rest of us can have a look-see.  I also lurk the heck out of this group to pick up things...

-----Original Message-----
From: Pranav [mailto:pranav@informica.com]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 1:45 PM
To: XML
Subject: [xml-dev] Xml Using VB

Hi All,
           I am a newcomer in XML area. I wann to get some help on "How to use XML with VB?".
Can anyone please suggest me some books name or online articles for "How to use XML with VB" ?

With best regards,
Pranav Kumar
Software Engineer
Informica Inc.
www.Informica.com

"Let us be greatful to people who make us happy - they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."