From: Pranav [mailto:pranav@informica.com]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 1:45 PM
To: XML
Subject: [xml-dev] Xml Using VB

Hi All,
           I am a newcomer in XML area. I wann to get some help on "How to
use XML with VB?".
Can anyone please suggest me some books name or online articles for "How to
use XML with VB" ?

With best regards,
Pranav Kumar
Software Engineer
Informica Inc.
www.Informica.com

"Let us be greatful to people who make us happy - they are the charming
gardeners who make our souls blossom."