Re: [xml-dev] XFORMS

  Hello Jon,

> I'm getting ready to embark on a project that hopefully will result in the
> development of an engine for the rendering and processing of xforms.  I've
> gotten a look at the W3C working draft on the subject and was wondering if
> anyone had some insight or other resources I could check out.

  You can look at http://www.mozquito.com/ for resources on XForms.

  By the way, if you need rendering only on one device, I do not recommend
to use XForms+stylesheet for rendering on output device, but recommend
to use mix of forms elements and of markup of output device. For one of our
Java applications we succesfully used IBM TaskGuideViewer (can be found
on www.alphaworks.ibm.com).

  Bye!

----
Oleg