[xml-dev] XFORMS

Hello all.

I'm getting ready to embark on a project that hopefully will result in the
development of an engine for the rendering and processing of xforms.  I've
gotten a look at the W3C working draft on the subject and was wondering if
anyone had some insight or other resources I could check out.

Thanks!

Jon Ceanfaglione
Director, Internet Services
CIS, Inc.
(301)588-2977 x42

The information contained in this communication is intended only for the use
of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this
communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of
its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original communication and any copy of it from your computer
system. Thank you.