RE: [xml-dev] prob in picking xsd file

Hi,

It looks like the capitalization of the noNamespaceSchemaLocation attribute
is incorrect.
(The "s" in "space" should not be capitalized.)

Hope that helps,
Priscilla

Priscilla Walmsley                   priscilla@walmsley.com
Vitria Technology                     http://www.vitria.com
Author, Definitive XML Schema    (Prentice Hall, Dec. 2001)