Re: [xml-dev] prob in picking xsd file

Srinivas,

Hanumaiahgari, Srinivas wrote:

> hi all,
> i am using xerces 1.4.3. got schema validated against spy and w3c as well.
> The prob is SAX parser doesnt pick up the xsd file.
>
> xml File:
>
> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
>
> <SupplierInvoice
>   xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'
>   xsi:noNameSpaceSchemaLocation="C:\srinivas\ibmSchema.xsd">

You don't show the exception message that is raised and I can only try
to guess it, but chances are that your SAX parser would prefer a URL
than a Microsoft directory path and interprets "C:" as a URI scheme that
it doesn't recognize.

You could try instead things that are more "URL like", such as
"file:///c:/srinivas/ibmSchema.xsd"...

Hope this helps,

Eric
--
Rendez-vous à Paris pour une visite guidee de la nebuleuse XML.
                                           http://dyomedea.com/formation/