RE: [xml-dev] storing XML files

TAMINO has a feature to do that.
TAMINO will accept an XML document and sent the Elements/Attributes content
to any SQL database.
And vice-versa of course.
(well,not just any SQL-database: it has to understand ODBC anyway.)

If this sounds interesting, contact Software AG Netherlands ...
(excuse the plug)

www.tamino.com
www.xmltoday.nl

groetjes