RE: [xml-dev] Adam Bosworth on XML and W3C

Ask Makoto - this is what he told me, and I didn't see any reason to doubt
his veracity about his own work.  By the way, if one looks closely one
notices that XDuce, the basis for Trex, is really a reproduction of Makoto's
work from another direction, so XDuce should suffer the same issues (common
to type-inference systems).

Matthew