RE: [xml-dev] Adam Bosworth on XML and W3C

Dear Matthew,

Parsing is linear -- Makoto has said this over and over again -- Kohsuke
is the one who has implemented several of the algorithms.

Checking validity of a regular tree grammar as well as type assignment
have polynomial time algorithms.

cheers and regards - murali.