From: "Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 12:39 PM
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Adam Bosworth on XML and W3C

Also, "If we don't get answers, a movement to create kinder, simpler, leaner
alternative solutions for processing XML messages may be in order."  This
coming from a person of Bosworth's stature would have set off a flame war a
year ago ... can we now assume that silence means assent? :~)  Are the
minimalist heretics now welcome back in Church?