RE: XPath conformance? was RE: [xml-dev] storing XML files

Amazing... one small piece of "borderline flamage" from me (I take the
blame/credit/responsibility ;->) sparks a lively and useful discussion
(15+ messages in this thread now ;->)...

So, proof that there are times when minor "flamage" is not so bad... if
the ends justify it ;->

You can flame me now... I'm already charred beyond recognition, so it
won't hurt so bad ;->

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Parkerson