Re: [xml-dev] Linking documents that "belong" together == BestPractices

Adam Van Den Hoven wrote:

> What are the things to consider when deciding how to do these things. I
> don't want to put everything into a single document since each can validly
> have its own metadata. What is the "best practice" for this situation?

This seems to be close to the ground I have covered in a article on XML.com:

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2000/10/04/linking/index.html

<plug type="shameless">

This is the subject of a 1/2 day tutorial in which I am also covering
the problem of the validation of this links and which I'll be giving at
XML 2001.

</plug>

Hope this helps.

Eric

--
Rendez-vous à Paris pour une visite guidee de la nebuleuse XML.
                                           http://dyomedea.com/formation/