RE: [xml-dev] XSL works only with one XML-File

It is - and we closed it in XForms.
You can bind multiple XML instances to
the same UI within XForms. e.g.:

<head>
<xf:xform id="sales">
  <xf:instance xl:href="sales.xml" />
</xf:xform>
<xf:xform id="calculations">
  <xf:instance xl:href="calculations.xml" />
</xf:xform>
</head>
<xf:output ref="myXPath" xform="sales"/>
<xf:output ref="myXPath" xform="calculations"/>

You can also combine XSLT with XForms, generating
an XForm that references multiple XML instances
from of an XSLT.

- Sebastian