RE: [xml-dev] XSL works only with one XML-File

> > Isnt it a gap in XSL ?
>
> No, because it isn't true. An XSL stylesheet may take input from any
> number of sources, see the document function.
>
> David

I think we ought to know what is initially being called.
Is the stylesheet (either XForm or XSL) that references
multiple documents being called first, or are we assuming
an instance that has a stylesheet associated with it,
and the instance is called first?

- Sebastian