AW: [xml-dev] XSL works only with one XML-File

I think about a scenario where the stylesheet should know which
additionally XML-file is needed for transforming.
I have dynamic input (data from a database) and static input.
Dynamic input is needed to complete static input.
Let's say , dynamic input is called with stylesheet and stylesheet
knows that it has to merge in the static input.

- Manfred