[xml-dev] XML Data from ASP cached/erroneous

Hello List!

I am using the following methods to get my xml data to the client:

' Server Page
strSQL = "SELECT DATA FROM TABLE"
set oRs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
oRs.CursorLocation = 3
oRs.Open strSQL, oConn
oRs.Save Response, adPersistXML

and the following methods to load it:

' Client
set XMLDocPlan = CreateObject("microsoft.xmldom")
' Not an Asynchronous Operation
XMLDocPlan.async=false
' Load Data from Server
XMLDocPlan.load "test_chart_plan.asp"

everything appears to work fine initially I can traverse the rs:data and get my client side control loaded with the data, but the XML returned after a couple reloads starts to return duplicate records, and multiple sets when there should only be one (verified via the database).  I have expired the called data (.asp) generator and used all the usual 'cache no more' tricks.  Is there something in XML specifically to ensure this weird behavior stops?  Thanks in advance.  Database is Oracle, and we are using Oracle's OLE-DB provider to connect.

Andy Spencer