[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[xml-dev] ANN: XML Validator Release 0.14
- From: Rob Lugt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:54:30 +0100
London, October 15 2001
ElCel Technology today announced release 0.14 of their XML command-line
tools: the XML Validator and Canonical XML Processor.
These popular tools are built using the ElCel Technology C++ XML Toolkit.
The utilities are provided free of charge, with binaries available for
SunSPARC Solaris, Windows and Linux platforms. They can be obtained from
the ElCel Technology web site: http://www.elcel.com/products/
Release 0.14 adds a number of features:
- native language error and informational messages
- Sun SPARC Solaris binaries
- enhanced networking: basic HTTP authentication and FTP URLs
- Full Unicode character range under Windows (Linux builds already had this
- Minor bug fixes.
Each release goes through an exhaustive regression test suite which,
together with the OASIS conformance tests , comprises nearly 2100 test