[xml-dev] Murphy on XML

  Hi,

	After lurking around this list and reading much of the discussions
around XML- related topics, I begin to realize the genius of Murphy.  Below
is my collection of Murphy's Laws which can be applied to XML.

Murphy's Laws on XML
*	Whenever a system becomes completely defined, some damn fool
discovers something which either abolishes the system or expands it beyond
recognition.
*	New systems generate new problems.
*	After all is said and done, a hell of a lot more is said than done.
*	A complex system that works is invariably found to have evolved from
a simple system that works.
*	Work smarder and not harder and be careful of yor speling.
*	Any simple theory will be worded in the most complicated way.
*	A difficult task will be halted near completion by one tiny,
previously insignificant detail.
*	There is never time to do it right, but always time to do it over.
*	The remaining work to finish in order to reach your goal increases
as the deadline approaches.
*	Each profession talks to itself in it's own language, apparently
there is no Rosetta Stone.
*	Don't fix something that ain't broke, 'cause you'll break it and you
still can't fix it
*	Dobie's Dogma:
	If you are not thoroughly confused, you have not been thoroughly
informed.
*	Never trust modern technology. Trust it only when it is old
technology.

Hope all is well.

Nalini