[xml-dev] Distributed XML for 2002 !

Will we see Distributed XML in 2002 ?

I think we will.

Distributed XML is a different paradigm to Web based XML.

So far, XML is generally limited to implementions of HTTP GET requests on web
servers or by using SOAP or COM.

This new upcoming paradigm is far more dynamic than this and requires little
if no programming to implement. Months will be shaved off development of many
XML projects.

In Distributed XML, documents will find their own way round a distributed
network of computers. A new type of server allows documents to move in a
fluid like motion to where they need to go.

Please spare me the lecture on "You're not part of W3C so you are not allowed
to work on XML things". That just doesn't cut it. Some of histories most
important and best inventions have been made by people that were shunned by
the establishment. That's part of the reason why their inventions are so good.

Anyhow, Distributed XML is a reality so get ready to see it in 2002.

CEO, Jay Ayres describes it as like "Napster on steroids for XML"

More information is available by appointment. A Standard NDA will apply.

Scoffers and hegglers all welcomed. We have a sense of humour also.

Regards

David Lyon