[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[xml-dev] ANN: XSBROWSER v2.0 released
- From: Joerg Rieger <Joerg.Rieger@informatik.med.uni-giessen.de>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:01:47 +0200
We are pleased to announce the release of the following program:
The XSBROWSER (XML Schema) wants to communicate the meaning of XML
The xsbrowser aims at creating a human readable document model from a
given DTD (REC-xml-19980210) or XML schema (REC-xmlschema-1-20010502).
The user needn't understand the DTD / XML Schema syntax.
As a main feature, the xsbrowser exploits human readable material
contained in DTD comments and XML Schema documentation and presents it
to the user who is interested in the meaning of XML documents.
The xsbrowser allows navigating an XML document model and creating
valid XML instance documents using an HTML browser. Enumerated values are
listed in a select box, i.e. completely structured and coded XML
documents can be created by pure means of a computer mouse!
Take a short look at the changes that improved v2.0 in comparison with
- Simple XML editor has been added.
- User interface has been improved.
- Performance of xsbrowser (loading, dynamic optimization of hot spots)
has been improved.
- More comprehensive documentation of xsbrowser is available.
- DTD comments are mapped onto XML Schema documentation.
- Documentation of XML markup/values is sorted in ascending order.
- Examples have been added (DTD/XML schema).
The XSBROWSER is available for free as Java source at: